A post-graduate student of the Schmalhausen Institute
of Zoology, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Theme of the dissertation research "Population
state and community structure of bats in Ukrainian Polissia and
Schmalhausen Institute of Zoology, National Academy
of Sciences of Ukraine,
Ukraine 01030, Kiev, Bohdan Khmelnitsky Str., 15.
- Godlevska L. V., Rebrov S. V., Panchenko P. S. New data
on bat fauna of Rivne oblast (Ukraine) // Nature conservation.
2016. 1(22). P. 7277. (In Ukrainian.)
- Rebrov S. V., Godlevska L. V. To the question of spatial distribution
of sexes in migrating bat species during breeding season // Abstract
book of the Conference of young zoologists 2016 (Kiev, Institute
of zoology, November 16, 2016). Kiev, 2016. P. 18. (Zoological
courier, No 10.) (In Ukrainian.)
- Rebrov S. V., Godlevska L. V. Bats of the national nature park
"Pyryatynskyi": preliminary data // Pyryatyn eco-readings:
proceedings of the conference (Pyryatyn, May 13, 2016). K.:
«Talkom», 2016. P. 9498. (In Ukrainian.)
- Godlevska L., Buzunko P., Rebrov S., Ghazali M. Underground
bat sites of not-cave region of Ukraine, on results of 20022015
// Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Biology. 2016. Is.
71. P. 178189. (In Ukrainian.)
- Rebrov S. V. Bats in the collection of the Zoological Museum
of Luhansk Taras Shevchenko National University // Natural History
Museums: The Role in Education and Science (Proceedings of the
IV International Scientific Conference) / National Museum of Natural
History, NAS of Ukraine ; Ed. by I. Zagorodniuk. Kyiv, 2015.
P. 6364. (In Ukrainian.)
- Rebrov S. V. Structure and seasonal dynamics of bat communities
of Luhansk oblast // Abstract book of the Conference of young
zoologists 2014 (Kiev, Institute of zoology, November 14, 2014).
Kiev, 2014. P. 20. (In Ukrainian.)
- Zagorodniuk I., Rebrov S. Pattern of geographic distribution
of Nyctalus noctula (Mammalia) in Eastern Ukraine and
the formation of new hibernating groups in urban landscapes //
Visnyk of Lviv University. Biology Series. 2014. No. 67.
P. 138147. (In Ukrainian.)
- Rebrov S. V. Long-eared bats of Plecotus genus in
Luhansk region // Studia Biologica. 2014. Vol. 8. No. 2.
- Rebrov S. Threat factors for bats populations and bat protection
programs // Modern environmental problems and their solutions.
Luhansk, 2013. P. 5860. (In Ukrainian.)
- Rebrov S. The community of bats in anthropogenically modified
landscape of Luhansk Oblast // Ecology and environmental safety
/ Abstracts book of 2nd round of the All-Ukrainian competition
of student research papers on natural, technical and human sciences.
Donetsk, 2013. P. 42. (In Ukrainian.)
- Rebrov S. Bat as the object of monitoring and protection in
Luhansk Oblast // The scientific research of young investigators
(Natural Sciences). Luhansk 2013. P. 7884. (In Ukrainian.)
- Rebrov S. The founds of Pipistrelle bats in Luhansk Oblast
in anthropogenic roosts // Theriofauna of protected areas and
mammal protection. Hola Prystan, Ukrainian Theriological Society,
2012. P. 60. (In Ukrainian.)
- Rebrov S. The use by bats of anthropogenic roosts in Luhansk
Oblast // The dynamics of biodiversity 2012. Luhansk 2012.
P. 167168. (In Ukrainian.)